The Montague Historical Society houses materials from all 5 villages, donated by Montague history lovers. It resides on the 2nd floor of the Montague Common Hall (formerly Grange 141, and before that, a Unitarian church built in the mid 1800’s). All items, both 2 and 3D have been photographed or scanned, and put in a non–searchable index by village and subject. As the donations are random, some material may not be available. They are not online. Requests for information may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, archivist- or to Dr. Mary Melonis, Box 88, Montague, Ma 01351.